Social Icons

Slider

  • slidebg1
  • slidebg1
  • slidebg1
  • slidebg1
  • slidebg1
  • slidebg1
  • slidebg1
  • slidebg1
  • slidebg1
  • slidebg1
  • slidebg1

My style

viernes, 13 de marzo de 2009

If I could describe myself in a few words, they would be: love, life, color, fun, innovation and emotion. These words describe my work as well. I try to incorporate my passion for photography into every session. What I love about photography is the ability to show the power and beauty of life and love as it exists in its most pure forms - between a husband and a wife on their wedding day, between a mother and her child, or in the love of a family of 5 generations. I am passionate about capturing the perfect moment, to tell stories with those unique, fleeting instants… smiles, hopeful glances, chaos, beauty, little peeks of joy… In one sentence? I just love what I do.

My goals as a photographer are complete commitment to my clients, providing top quality, outstanding photographs with a level of personal, friendly and reliable service that is second to none.

Relaxed portraits, amazing details and real moments all arrange to tell the story of your cherished day. Our main goal is that each couple can enjoy of a wonderful experience in their wedding day. It is my hope that each couple will be able to capture the spontaneity and the unique moments of their special day - the day is, after all, all about the couple. We try to maintain an upbeat and comfortable atmosphere that gives us the cutting edge to do fabulous pictures in a documentary style and make each event an unforgettable experience. We like that the pictures can speak for themselves…

No hay comentarios

Blogger Template created by Photographic Elements